Great Links. It’s all about connections!
Activities and Events
- Scottsdale Parks & Recreation, Go take a hike! Find trails and other fun stuff.
- New Google map of Scottsdale city parks and recreation facilities.
- Convention & Visitors Bureau, Free maps and more. Email, call, or stop by (Galleria at 6th Ave east of Scottsdale Rd).
- Arizona Guide events calendar…select “Search Events by Criteria,” and type “Scottsdale” into the “City” box.
- CVB Events Calendar.
- City of Scottsdale Events Calendar.
- City of Scottsdale on Twitter.
- City of Scottsdale online weekly newsletter.
- City of Scottsdale “eTicket” online events video.
- Scottsdale Downtown events.
- Macaroni Kid South Scottsdale Weekly Calendar.
- Nicki a la Noche happenings from Nicki Escudero
- Equestrian Events and others at WestWorld Scottsdale.
- Greater Pinnacle Peak Association Calendar.
- Desert Botanical Garden, Prickly plants from around the planet.
- DBG Events Calendar.
- Phoenix Zoo, Desert critters and much more.
- Scottsdale Public Library Events and Programs.
- Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright’s western home away from home.
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park (Maricopa County)
- Phoenix Children’s Museum
- Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts
- Musical Instrument Museum
- Little Red Schoolhouse, the ‘old school’ home of the Scottsdale Historical Museum.
- Arizona Birdwatching Info from Jim Burns
- Pueblo Grande Museum and Archaeological Park
- Hall of Flame and National Firefighting Hall of Heroes
- Arizona Historical Society Museum at Papago Park in Tempe
- Arizona Science Center, Phoenix
- Boyce Thompson Arboretum, Globe, AZ.
- DC Ranch Community Calendar.
- Zoyo Yogurt, yo, yo, ma, it’s cold and yummy. NW corner Tatum and Shea.
- Buzzberry Coffee, McDonald and Granite Reef
- Echo Coffee, Thomas and 68th Street, in-house roasting, good sandwiches.
- Karsen’s Grill, on the north side of 1st Street, catercorner from the Old Mission Church.
- Winfield’s Coffee House, Osborn and 70th Street, Inexpensive, quiet, plus live music Friday nights.
- Sola Coffee Bar, 7124 E 5th Ave, a real coffee bar in the middle of all the unique Scottsdale shops.
- Divine Cafe in the lower level of Optima Camelview. Espresso, putting green, waterfall…what more could you ask?
- Temptations Cafe, McDowell and Granite Reef
- Scratch Pastries and Bistro, next to Subway north of Indian School on Miller.
- Coffee Bean, Indian School and Miller.
- Orange Table, south end of Scottsdale Civic Center Mall beside Center for Performing Arts.
- Carmel’s Coffee, 44th and Camelback.
- Nourish, in Optima Camelview, oh so organic, just west of Scottsdale Road, north of Camelback.
- China Wok, Oak and Scottsdale Road.
- Sushi Roko in the W on Camelback, east of Scottsdale Road
- Carlsbad Tavern, Hayden south of Osborn, cuisine of New Mexico, great appetizers AND entrees.
- Arcadia Farms, 68th Street and 1st Ave. Superb, a great restaurant that looks like a French farmhouse.
- Grimaldi’s Pizza, Scottsdale Road and 1st Ave, coal fired oven pizza!
- Sugar Bowl, old-fashioned ice cream parlor, great malts and food too!
- Old Town Tortilla Factory, 6910 E Main St, what a selection of tequila!
- Original Pancake House, flap your jacks by the Motel 6 west of Fashion Square (what a combo!) on Camelback.
Scottsdale Artists and Other Friends
- Purity Skin and Body, treat yourself to relaxation and rejuvenation. $15 off any service for new clients only, through September 30.
- Scottsdale Barber Shop, family-owned and operated, Indian School and Marshall Way.
- Budget Mechanical, Stay cool with A/C service and more. 480.560.6124.
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing, clean out your pipes. 480.350.9941.
- B & B Window Cleaning, make your panes disappear.
- Tiberio’s Fine Jewelry, amazing craftsmanship all done in-house by nice folks.
- Triple Sports, triathlon gear.
- Rage Bicycles, two-wheel fun.
- Runway 21 Studios, advertising and marketing.
- Brand Canyon, advertising and marketing.
- Applebox Pictures, advertising and marketing.