The City Primary Election is in August!
Register to vote or confirm your voter registration information at
Find your polling place via the official map.
More city election information on the Scottsdale City Clerk’s Elections web page.
The defeat of the changes to Scottsdale’s General Plan (Proposition 430) was only the first step.
We have to “make it stick” by electing council members and a mayor who represent the residents!
The City Clerk’s “Election Information Page” contains links to the ballot language and election information pamphlet.
- 31 May, candidate signatures, statements due in order to appear on the ballot.
- 30 Jul, Last Day to Register to Vote in the August Primary Election.
- TBA, First Day Early Ballots are Available.
- , Last Day to Request Special Election Board Assistance.
- 30 Jun, Campaign Finance Report due.
- 19 July, Write-In Candidate forms due.
- 16 Aug, Pre-Primary Campaign Finance Report due.
- 17 Aug, Last Day to Request a Ballot be Mailed (Primary)
- 24 Aug, Last Day to Vote Early in Person (Primary)
- 28 Aug, Last Day to Return Early Ballots (Primary) …. by 7:00 p.m.
- 28 Aug, PRIMARY ELECTION.
- 31 Aug, candidate statements due for November election.
- 27 Sep, Post-Primary Finance Report due.
- 8 Oct, Last Day to Register for the November General Election.
- 25 Oct, Pre-General Finance Report due.
- 26 Oct, Last Day to Request a Ballot to be Mailed (General).
- 2 Nov, Last Day to Vote Early in Person (General).
- 6 Nov, Last Day to Return Early Ballots (General) by 7:00 p.m.
- 6 Nov, GENERAL ELECTION.
- 6 Dec, Post-General Finance Report due.
- 31 Jan, Campaign Finance Report due.
What can you do to help?
- Get to know the candidates. I will be posting candidate profiles soon.
- Support your candidates. Even small donations can make a big difference, and getting signatures on nominating petitions can be huge!
- Tell your neighbors and friends, refer them to ScottsdaleTrails.com for more information.